• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fallout 3 glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
the other day i started playing fallout 3 on my xbox 360...
i started the game of, when to megaton, saved, ran to the enclave base at raven rock, shot the front door a few times with my sawed of shotgun... then it gets weird...

after 7 or so shots the game lagged for a second then on the next shot the door glitch into the ground then just dissapeared.... allowing me to go into ravenrock :)

but after i entered i got inside the 1st room and there is an invisible wall that stops me from going to the second room?

so after the first time i leave 3 of the enclave helicopter things fly over the base heading south east...

the game has not been patched... and is at its default version for xbox 360...

i found this a very wierd glitch... and i am trying to recreate the glitch again :) but i saved after the door glitched so im going to reload from an earlier save and say what happens.

Level 34
You glitched yourself in and the game didn't 'prepare' for that, so that kinda explains the weird secondary glitches you are receiving.

If you want to get to Raven Rock, don't act like a 360-fanboyz kid and follow the storyline. This aint Halo.

Level 9
...why did you do that, lol. You know you can skip like two hours of the storyline by going to Vault 111...or whatever that Vault with the fucking nutcase with the fake virtual Chinese commandos... and...did you want the Energy Weapons bobblehead? And, are you flaming Halo's glitches? You bastard!!!! Lol.

Level 34
You need to be far enough in the game to trigger the presence of the Enclave, to be precise, right to the point where
your dad gets killed by Colonel Augustus Autumn in the Project Purity lab.

Spoiler spoiled it wrong.

Dad didn't got killed by them, hé killed thém ánd hímself by using the Purifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.