• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] facing triggering unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, I were just wondering if there is possible to change this trigger abit.

Current trigger:
Events
Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time

Conditions

Actions

Camera - Set player 1[Red]is camera rotation to [Facing of [Random unit from[units owned by Player 1 [Red] of type Tauren Chieftain]]] over 0.00 seconds.

Now this trigger is quite bugged, what i would like to have instead is a trigger that has the function to face ANY PLAYERS hero For ANY Kind of HERO
When a Unit triggers an region.

so it should start like this

Event

Unit - Unit enters an region

Conditions
????????????
Actions
????????????

If i made myself unclear please say and i will try to explain it more detailed.

Note i want so when for example player 2 blue enters the region he'll get the same affect as player 1 or any other player for his hero. And this trigger should only affect heroes so that it is possible for the player to have units thats not getting faced with the camera rotation.

If you can solve my problem please tell.

**also note that player 2 will get his angel for player 2 blues hero and that player 1 gets his angle for player 1s hero and so on.

Level 21
yeh im not exactly sure what you want, but at a guess...

• Oh Noes
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Rotate camera (((Rotation of the current camera view) - (Rotation of the current camera view)) + (Facing of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type Tauren Chieftain)))) degrees around (Center of (Playable map area)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) over 0.00 seconds
what do you mean by any player and any hero?

Level 6
i think he meant:
event - Unit enters region X
cond - Entering Unit is a Hero equals to true
action - Every players' camera -> Entering Unit

ant then with some other trigger (or after the wait), he calls Reset Game Camera action...

Level 2
Im sorry for being so unclear

what I want is

[./TRIGGER]
events

time - every 0.03 seconds of game time

conditions

-

actions

camera - set player1 [red]'s camera rotation to facing unit*
[./TRIGGER]

but instead of facing a picked unit i want it to face a unit that enters a region.

events
Unit - Unit enters region

conditions

[owner of[triggering unit]] equal to player 1 [red]

actions

here is my problem area. i want the camera to face triggering unit every 0.03
seconds of game time.

But please note that the unit entering the region will be created through another trigger (if that matters)

if this is more clearly now and you know how to solve my problem pelase tell. and if you still do not understand the problem tell me and ill try to explain it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.