• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Faces are see through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
They are facing the right way and everything just has small grey lines and the backfaces are small black lines. why can't i see the face filled in?:goblin_cry:

Level 1
Milkshape 1.7.10 btw, i updated to the newest and its still the same. older versions wont work. any idea's?

Level 1
i've been playing with milkshape for 13 years. not a noob lol, i've tried everything. i updated to 1.8 and went back when it didn't work. 13 years n this never happened. uninstalled and reinstalled and it's the same. it's always on smooth or textured. like seriously nothing has worked >.<. this isn't a wireframe pic. the wires are white. these are grey and black like there so-post to be. just can't get the faces to fill in.

Level 1
so far as i can tell i'm the only person this has ever happened to, i googled everything i could think of involving milkshape,faces,wont fill in, see through,settings(witch were 0). only noobs that made reverse faced faces came up mostly. i thought it was to do with the newer versions but it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.