• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Expected a function name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've added some trigger in WE with Jass and he use function from init trigger and this function located at line 2190 but it seems that my trigger located above because i get error with line 1700. So this look like i use undefined function but how can i solve this? I don't want to relocate all functions to lines above my trigger or just add code of my trigger to correct lines at init trigger. I just want separate trigger in new category like now. Can i relocate my trigger under this functions with save separating of trigger(not all in one trigger) to lines above 2190 or add some functions prototypes whithout realization like in C++?

Level 2
IcemanBo, i have already solved this with just adding to one trigger. Bad but no time to more now). And by the way why i try to have a good looking in the deprotected map?:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.