• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Exit game for all players! (Close Warcraft 3)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
What is this?

Hey guys, this is me, the epic guy... This system is good for ragequitters. Instead of quitting, if you're like being killed so many times and you're so upset already, just use this system to make you and all players exit Warcraft 3 in an instant. Everybody happy! Drag them with you mwahahahahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------

How does it work?

Well, by creating an endless poop, I mean loop, Warcraft 3 automatically closes without any "fatal error" or "send error" errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Trigger? (I'm a lazy guy, so I'll just type it here)

Events: Player Red types a chat message containing -exit as an exact match
Conditions: None
Actions: Trigger - Run this trigger ignoring conditions

Keywords:
end, epic, exit, karasu, karassu, quit, ragequit, stop
Contents

Exit Map! (Map)

Reviews
07:28, 5th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Not right.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

No, the egg came first.

Pre-Chicken lays egg - egg hatches - modern chicken.

FINALLY! someone who understands my point ;P

Evolution happens with mutation. When a pre-chicken's egg got into existence, some mutations happened in its DNA, making it the first chicken on earth.

Level 11
Nope! Egg came first because for chicken to come into existence he needs to hatch from an egg. If there's a "chicken" that doesn't need egg to hatch, it's a whole different race.

But you said egg came first -.-
And about the "different" race, it's still chicken just different type or somethin' like tha'. So chicken came first like I said in my post, it has scientific explanation.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

My biology teacher says race is defined by whether it can reproduce with certain individuals. So when a pre-chicken hatched from the egg can no longer reproduce successful most of the time with the pre-chicken race, it's formed a different race.

Success of reproduction is defined by chromosome count and form of genitals, to begin with.

Also the teacher said that studies of biology are affected by the standard deviation of nature. So even though your study could have found out that chicken was first one, what it was just an error caused by standard deviation? They need to repeat the study many many times around the globe to find out if it's true.

Also, science isn't always right. Good example is that in the very past we believe earth was flat and earth was the center of everything.

Level 11
@Jondrean, and scientist thought that platypus was a joke after hearing that it looks like a combination of duck, and some other animals. Of course I know that. But for now, I believe it's chicken. Or maybe godzilla gave birth to the first turkey. But if you will look at it, the very first living being is Chuck Norris. Tired of Chuck Norris jokes? (which is impossible) then click here --->
rickrolled.jpg

And about the world is flat but it's really spherical, man it's science. It just happened that old people from 500 BD (Before the Dinosaurs and Dragons) have not enough kind of machines or gadgets to know them truths. Once you prove something with senseful explanation, it's science. So when it was proven that Earth is sphere, it's the new scientific fact.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Maybe you're right.. You know this song, what if the god has reborn and taken the form of Chuck Norris? What if he's here to prevent the doomsday bible talks about? Science doesn't cover the anatomy of the soul, so scientific study couldn't prove whether the soul of God is in Chuck Norris. Maybe Chuck himself doesn't know it?

Level 11
@JonDrean,
Hehe God is in Chuck Norris (wait I'm gonna laugh for a moment without sarcasm okay? It's just funny)
Okay I'm back. Anyway, scientists actually started studying about the ghosts, I remember something like ghosts are made of "Ectoplasmic" shit or somethin' like tha' while us humans and animals are of "Cytoshitsmic". Don't remember but yeah, maybe ghosts are real. One day we'll know. People from the future will still thirst for knowledge, and because they know everything already at that time, they will just nuke themselves and knowledges will fade and should be re-knowned by the new births, starting from zero. Or maybe they will ask if Hello Kitty is a cat.

Hey are you that guy who corrects some grammatical errors?

This is still much better(script by Nes)
JASS:
library Error
/*
    function ExitWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
    function FreezeWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
    function CrashWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
    function DesyncGame takes player p returns nothing
    function StopTrigger takes nothing returns nothing
*/

globals
        private integer xx = 0
    endglobals

function ExitWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
        if (GetLocalPlayer() == p) then
            loop
                call ExecuteFunc("ExitWarcraft")
            endloop
        endif
    endfunction

function FreezeWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
            loop
                call TriggerSyncReady()
                call ExecuteFunc("FreezeWarcraft")
            endloop
        endif
    endfunction

function CrashWarcraft takes player p returns nothing
            call ExecuteFunc("0")
        endif
    endfunction

function DesyncGame takes player p returns nothing
        if (GetLocalPlayer()==p) then
            call DestroyTrigger(CreateTrigger())
        endif
    endfunction

function StopTrigger takes nothing returns nothing
        set xx = xx/xx
    endfunction
endlibrary

Level 11
Everyone seemed to be criticizing this so much, but personally, I never knew of such functionality of the game. And I do think this may be useful for extreme cases, for example, anti-cheat system punishments, that would straight up kick the player out of Application itself.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Everyone seemed to be criticizing this so much, but personally, I never knew of such functionality of the game. And I do think this may be useful for extreme cases, for example, anti-cheat system punishments, that would straight up kick the player out of Application itself.
Reprimand: Necro-Posting*
- When a thread is three months old or older, it is no longer considered "bumping" to post in it.
- This is considered "Necro-Posting", which is prohibited unless a staff member sanctions it.
This can't even be considered functionality, more like bad coding. How you never knew about it is beyond my comprehesion, but it doesn't matter anyway. Anti-cheat system are stupid, unless you're talking about RPG maps. The purpose of cheats in the game is to test or skip to a determined point in the game so you don't have to play everything. Even if you protect the map it can be easily bypassed. Quite pointless and boring if you have nothing else to do or you're just something who a problem with people that don't want to play all the levels in heavy detail without cheats. That doesn't mean they won't play fair and square on the second try. No need to cry, just deal with it.