• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ethereal Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm doing an optional quest for chapter 6, The Chosen Ones campaign. I need a child model transformed to an Ethereal form. If I remember correct it was easy job to do so that's why I'm requesting this. Otherwise I would do things differently.

So please help me to finish the quest and complete this request.

Rep + credits will be given.

Level 12
I'm not quite sure with the ethereal form triggering. maybe it is done by creating a dummy unit with the ability banish to cast on the child and set the buff duration to 0 for permanent effect?

Level 26
pretty sure he wanted an ethereal unit, not a plain transparent unit. you silly corner cutting lazy folks.

Attachments

• derpydeeeeeeeerp.jpg
    derpydeeeeeeeerp.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 231
  • VillagerKid.mdx
    46.5 KB · Views: 53
  • VillagerKid_Portrait.mdx
    18.4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.