• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

equip a weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i was wondering if someone could help iwhen i download some nice looking models they sometimes have just bear hands and i dont like that,and i see always weapons at the models and i was wondering if i downloaded it how can i equip that weapon to a unit?

BATMANSTICK:nemor:

Level 4
If you have downloaded the model already, then make a new spell (use an item spell and uncheck Item Spell) and add the model as the effect, and then set the attatchment (Mostly hand, right or something like that). I'm assuming there is a tutorial somewhere that is more precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.