• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Engine] (Andromeda) CustomUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently developing the a new library for SC2 called CustomUI.

Some features:
  • Easy to use
  • Fast
  • Flexible
  • Dynamically
  • Easy extendable
  • Object orientated

In words this means:
You can easily create dialog elements. These elements are added to your UI.
The UI can be displayed/hidden at any time. All elements inside this UI will also be hidden then.

This will allow users to easily generate UIs (player based) without needing to stuck around the GUI galaxy programming.

My engine will provide you a few fast ways to get a new UI and to create multiboards that look like anything that you can imagine with a few lines of code.

Wanna see some UI things I've made? A lot of the stuff in my map is still WIP (as of August 21st 2010), so things are very messy but I've made some really cool things & they're getting very clean & manageable too. I made a menu with a tab & animations, some meters, a colour changing health indicator, and a indicator the drains itself empty that I'm using to show how hungry a unit currently is right now. I'lll have even moar things to show as I continue my work on my project (FSB 2) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.