• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Element TD Terrain Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am looking to update the terrain in ETD for the upcoming and long awaited 4.0 release. Rao Dao Zao did a superb job with the terrain back in 3.0, but alas it is over two years old.

I'm here because THW has the most active terrain forum. I'm hoping that this request will interest someone here. Credit will of course be offered in return.

Play the Element TD 4.0 Public Beta version if you want to see the current terrain.

If you would be interested in helping out, then I'd like to hear what your vision for the terrain is, and also see some examples of your previous work.

Level 7
"Hell, it's about time" <--- first thing that came to mind lol

i'd be interested in the 4.0 public beta! and sharing my ideas on the terrain and it potentials and possibilities

Level 11
Rao Dao not interested in doing it again?

RDZ has an interesting attitude towards his work. He completed the terrain with an extremely fast turn around time, and as mentioned he did a superb job. However, when I asked him about a few changes he wasn't interested (his reasoning was along the lines of "what's done is done"). That being said, he mentioned that he does not mind if others work on it.

Of course that was a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether he would do it now or not, I still would like to see who is interested and what they have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.