• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Element Builder Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey wonderful hivers!

I got this project going on but now when my triggerer/unitbalancer is gone I need to find a new one. The terrain has already been made so actually it's everything else I need help with. I could possibly do the loadingscreen too if there's no one else able to do the job.

Map info

The map is a builder map as you understand due to the title. The terrain is set into 4 sections: Outland, Ashenvale, Underground, Northrend winter, Northrend fall. The races will be elements, not any specified thought, ex. Ice/water, Fire, earth, wind, grass and whatever you like.

The basic point in the game is to find a place and build a base, towers, upgrade center and barracks. Then spawn units and make war to each other. You can either battle alone or with an ally.

If you need any further information just comment or pm.

Last edited:
Level 5
Elements:
Earth v Wind
Fire v Water
Light v Dark
Lightning v Ice
Metal v Grass

That's just the template I use in everything I make, though.

Level 6
Element Builder1.jpgElement Builder2.jpgElement Builder3.jpgElement Builder4.jpgElement Builder5.jpgElement Builder6.jpgElement Builder7.jpgElement Builder8.jpgElement Builder9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.