• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

edit: Please delete

edit: Going to try to do this on my own before I ask for it to be commissioned

Insert strike through font here

Hello hive,

I'm looking for someone to texture some of my models that I generated with AI, since AI texture generation leaves much to be desired. I will pay money for the work in paypal or something like steam giftcards if you prefer (no Crypto however).

Please response here if you are interested with your pricing setup and samples of your texturing work so I can judge if I want to commission you. You must be able to do the texturing in 3Dsmax or blender without any setup besides an un-textured model.

The first commission, which is also a test of your ability and there may be others if you do well, is to take this:

From here:

and texture it to look like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8/1103821427527929906/temporal_adventurer.png (Ignoring the parts of the image that didn't make it to 3D) For the parts of the model that aren't shown e.g. his back you can improvise as long as it matches the theme of what's already there.

Last edited: