• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Easter Egg Hunt] - Roleplaying Thread, April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

Dante is a medium hight, 37 or something around that years old men. He has brown kinda short hair, brown eyes, a normal face althought quite serious countenance. He wears a black coat with a black hood, some blackish pants and a gray shirt. On his back he always carries two swords crossed. One is made of fire, the other is made of light. Dante is a brave, skilled swordsmen, known to most as "dual nightmare" a legend and mythic figure. Using the magic inside his swords he is able of great actions and will always apear when the balance of the light and darkness becomes unbalanced. Most time he won't care much although. His reasons to join the egg hunt are still unknow.

Level 14

Easter Egg Hunt

Quilten (1 egg) ~ Quilten took the dusty egg in his hands. It felt pretty heavy. A shiny surface became visible when he started rubbing it. It was Golden!

Current State:

Dante ~ 0
Quilten ~ 1

((OOC This is an example of how the operative part of the RP will go down. You go on and find an egg, and the storyteller will decide what good or bad you find in it. These little update posts will be posted every once in a while, when they are needed. If there are a lot happening, I will also list the current standings.))

Level 19
((fine fine... I will RP alone so I do something))

Dnate sneezed. He was pretty cold. He cursed the moment he though he could swim without effort through the lake. 5 times he had almost drown. And also he got a cold. On top of all, his fire sword was playing jokes again, and didn't wanted to get him warm. His light sword wasn't of much use too, she said she wasn't a nurse for his day problems.

"... What ever... as long as what I win is the same than it always was..." Dante said with raspy voice. Dante put his hood on and started climbing the mountain. He had seen the ship of the furates, and had to curse his luck again. Getting old seemed like reducing his luck over time. Or maybe it was because he was the only one left.

"Maybe the destiny is trying to take me too... Well, I am terribly sorry, but Kari, Amar, Vincent, Yarrick... Most of those names I have no idea who they where just... I know them"

Dante had been trying to remember. Kari, Amar. Those where names of somebody... or something. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember.
On his lot though, Dante stepped bad and fell over a nest.

"Crap!" Dante said holding from a branch "that was close!... wait is that an egg?"

Dante grabbed the egg and looked at it.

"Well, my luck is starting to change! Hope it's not a chicken egg those things... Now... how should I get out of here?" Dante though.

Level 14

Easter Egg Hunt

Dante (1 egg) ~ As he looked at the egg, he noticed something. The pale cover of the egg was only paint, and could easily be removed by some scratching. Under the cover, shiny gold could be seen. "What a pointless way to hide a treasure egg." Dante thought.

Level 19
((well, we shall keep this 1 on 1 thingy. For a while))

Dante walked had been walking around in the search of eggs the last days. His luck seem to be fine again, not good things or bad things. Nothingness. He didn't even saw furates. He though they just probably be dead.
On his walks through the mountains, he heard a scream. Or several. He turn around to the direction where the screams came and prepared. A fat panda came running first and passed at his side without noticing him. Them another one, another one, and another one. Dante sratched his head and went towards where those furates had came from. What he saw was what he had though. A giant blue, ugly almost no chicken like monster, was comming at a large speed towards a group of furates that couldn't run because Dai didn't let them. Better said, the black dragon didn't let them.

"Huh, you finally released the kraken, Dai" Dante said taking out his blades, ready to take on any of the monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.