• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Eagle's combined requests mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
So it happens that ive found myself in need of volunteer people that are proficient in animating and modelling.
Only this way the faction that i had in mind can ever get completed, could came so far so good with only "scavenging".

Tasks that i need get done are:
A certain flyer model, probably has to be made from scratch since simple merge didnt produce any good.
An mounted paladin hero based on garithos model, the hero i had linked earlier in a thread is just unfinished work and would probably take the same time to re-made from scratch so go for it.
A flaming cannonball missile for an ship.
An icon showing 2 arrows in flight. Ive searched and there are plentiful icons on hive showing 3x arrows, however i need one for an double shot passive.

On interest simply leave a message below with what you can do or send a PM.

EDIT:
Got 'black textures on selection' bug on a building, dont know how to fix.
This one got fixed today, thanks goes to ILH
Renaming and attaching of an effect to an anim on a hero model, so it gets used with a passive only.
Adding 'Defend' anims to an unit.
Attachment points to get fixed on a building, effects display wrong place.
Merging of 2 similar hero models into one with other as its 'alternate's, its a on foot and mounted version of same hero model.
Has been done by Apathetic, thanks.

Last edited:
Level 21
Hmm... is this a workshop or a request thread?
A request thread.
I might do the flaming cannonball missle if this is a request.
Maybe he could simply use this hidden model.
153325-albums2005-picture15570.jpg

Abilities\Weapons\BallsOfFireMissile\BallsOfFireMissile.mdl

Level 21
@Apath
Im already using that for Catapult upgrade 'Flaming Boulder'.
Simply required another one to be used with Human battleship.
Okay, I just thought I give a suggestion.
An mounted paladin hero based on garithos model, the hero i had linked earlier in a thread is just unfinished work and would probably take the same time to re-made from scratch so go for it.
Do you mean this one? By the way, making a model from scratch requires a LOT more work and time, then editing an already existing one.
Merging of 2 similar hero models into one with other as its 'alternate's, its a on foot and mounted version of same hero model.
I could merge two models, if they are already made. If they exist, what would the normal "form" be, and what would be the alternate one?
Got 'black textures on selection' bug on a building, dont know how to fix.
Could you be a little more specific?
Attachment points to get fixed on a building, effects display wrong place.
This one is simple. I could do it.
Renaming and attaching of an effect to an anim on a hero model, so it gets used with a passive only.
You want a hero to have an effect that is visible only in certain animation? What do you mean by this? > "gets used with a passive only."
Adding 'Defend' anims to an unit.
Maybe I could do this. It would be nice if you could first say what model is that.

Level 29
@ILH just above
But it have green flames, still not bad could use as plagued ammo for undead battleship. :p Could you do an version of the projectile Apathetic linked earlier, but with a cannonball in middle instead rock ?

EDIT: Would like to know who on site is experienced in making a flyer model and could be in ability to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.