• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[DragonSS]amurai-X' s Requests Forum

What is your favorite race on which you like most to skin?

• Night Elf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human

• Orc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi,

I' m starting a new thread for you guys to submit any skins requests, and I' ll post them, as fast and the best I can.

I might be a bit submerged with requests, so I might write something like this on the bottom of my posts:

Free: I' m done with projects, or don' t have any requested, well you can ask me at this moment for a skin.

On a project: Working on a project or a skin requested, then I might be unable to answer you fast.

Really busy: I can' t do your request for now, I' m too busy to answer you, and give me your skin later.

For now, my status is:

Free.

Level 1
I need help with a mounted archer (on panther)
I dont know if this is possible as i dont posess the means or skills of making a skin/model

Status
Not open for further replies.