• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dragon Beast Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This is a little piece I did, to get myself back into drawing again. Took about 3 and half hours, but I would've been done in less time if I were not texting/talking during it. Oh well. Tell me what you think.

The back leg is funky and I forgot to add a spike.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 303
Level 34
The whole movement of the thing is awkward. None of the limbs seem the same length, and it just seems stiff. Give it more fluid looking motion.

Level 4
You should look up some reference of a lizard or any animal with scales, it would be abnormal for a lizard to have all same-sized scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.