• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DoL - Destruction of Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, im creating a map that is a PvP/PvM type map. the goal of the game is to destroy the other persons town while defending yours.
its going to be set like a Dota Type map except insted of the creeps auto summoning you summon them and you get income per monster you send. as your income increases you will be able to upgrade to better creeps
there will be islands that your main town is on, your summoner will be in your town. The hero will have a lvl cap of 120 when he reaches lvl120 he will unlock teleportation ability. which he can use to freely tele around the map.
there will be (curently - will be more in later versions) two main islands conected to each other by a land bridge. in the middle of the land bridges is a arena style land mass. (which is where your hero and creeps will battle)
i would also like to have defensive towers around the main town that will be useful in the begining and not be over powerful in the end. also in the town i would like to have a health/mana shrine and 4 diffrent item shops (armor/weapons/potions/misc)
there will also be two sub islands one of which has a boss type monster that drops a amazing item (which has yet to be thought of)
the other island will have a item shop that has the best items in them game (aside from the boss monster if they can actually kill it)
i need alot of help being that im not very good at anything. and just learning alot about Map Making. to me i can see a amazing map that alot of people will have fun with. but i need help. if you want to i need:
-Someone to make Triggers for Creeps, and Hero Selection
-Someone to Make Heros/Skills/Abilitys
-Brain Stormer's
-Beta Testers
-Terrain maker
-Boss Maker
-Town Defence Systems Creator
-Items Maker
-Any Help from anyone with map making skills
-(More to be added when i discover what talents i need)

i have a basic map done and a messed up hero selection (that i need somone to fix once heros are made) so this map still has alot of work to be done, and i hope to finish it soon with the support of Anyone who wants to help and has skills.

(Will Be Posting More Info and screen shots later)

Status
Not open for further replies.