• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Does reincarnation trigger unit dies event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
wtf how lazy are you????? o_O
it takes less than 2 minutes to try this out and you make a thread for it???

no
the event is not triggered

with the ankh item the event is not triggered as well

if you got both ankh and ability and you die 3 times the following will happen:

first death: ulti goes into cooldown
second death: you lose the item
third death: you are dead (and the event will be triggered)

Reactions: TKF

TKF

TKF

Level 19
Hmmm I really want to detect when a unit with reincarnation dies, but both items and ability doesn't trigger the event from happening. I thought the trigger didn't work or I did something wrong in the editor, but now I got it confirmed that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Ty anyways!

Level 37
Here's the GUI version of detecting when a unit with Reincarnation dies:

• Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom Script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Tauren Chieftain)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Trigger - Add to Untitled Trigger 001 <gen> the event (Unit - (Picked unit)'s life becomes Equal to (0.41 - 0.05))
^Add the events for all units needed like that. You may have to use Triggering unit, if you use "unit enters playable map area" for example. That Untitled Trigger 001 will then trigger when the unit "dies".

Status
Not open for further replies.