• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

does anyone know the tree tag cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
well tree tag have no cheats except for things to exploit example:
the ent tracker spawns a unit which is an air unit that will let you see quite a big area of where you are + pointing in a direction of an ent. So this big area you will see helps many infernals to see.

well also, admins have the ability to say -extend which will extend the time for 5 minutes if you are an infernal and want extra time :)

but there are also other tree tag cheats its not really a cheat but saying something like "storm, earth and fire" will turn on rock music

and tree tag SE have MANY cheats

Anyone who uses the built in rescource cheats IS A TOTAL NOOB!!! i can kick any inf's ass [except a hacker or an extremely good player, or if theres like 5 of them vs me] all from spending time practicing. The only cheat ill tell you [and it isnt really a cheat] is that to make the ent hero be able to attack infs get an orc of fire.

Level 27
Anyone who uses the built in rescource cheats IS A TOTAL NOOB!!! i can kick any inf's ass [except a hacker or an extremely good player, or if theres like 5 of them vs me] all from spending time practicing. The only cheat ill tell you [and it isnt really a cheat] is that to make the ent hero be able to attack infs get an orc of fire.

Resource cheat?? ... there are no cheats in treetag are there? anyways if u think i know u cheat u understand me wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.