• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

difficulty impliment and timer...

What's your favourite race to make maps with?

• Undead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Human

• Orc

• DON'T BUG ME WITH YOUR STUPID QUESTION!!!! :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
1) impliment a timer... (every 30 sec it bumps up the level number beside the timer) it doesn't have 2 control who starts when... just to bump up the level number beside it...) and 2) impliment thie difficulty into my units.... i have a trigger event and action that when i'm 5 seconds into the game... the box pops up and gives me 3 difficulty levels... how do i say that: say some1 picks hard... the lives will be set at say... 15 (oh yeah how do i add lives too... i only have it now so that if u leak 1 u loose... how do i add lives?) anyways... and hp will be 100%... if some1 picks normal then hp will be set at say 70% and lives will be at 25... and easy say 40% hp and 40 lives... thanks!!!

elpl-Ragnarok@azeroth

Level 2
hmm...

sorry... the menu doesn't pop up when it's supposed too but i have dialog for hard normal and easy... (if ur confuzed i'll take more time to tell you... but in the meantime... i have 2 add sell effects to all 84 of my towers) ty!

Level 2
I didn't work much with triggers or even the map editor, but I can probably help you with adding lives. You need a variable which you set to the number of lives when the difficulty is chosen. Whenever a unit enters the end region you substract one from that varible. When it's equal to 0 the player loses.

Level 2
I don't really know, because as I said I didn't work with the map editor a lot. Go to the trigger editor and look for everything that has to do with variables I guess. Maybe there is a tutorial for variables where you can learn how to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.