• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Developement group looking for terrainer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Many of you probably know about me. I have formed a developement group for multiple maps, mostly broad strategy in nature but we are planning to do other types too.

Here are the projects we are doing:

Rise of the Reich: http://diplomunion.com/showthread.php?13710-Rise-of-the-Reich

This is our premium project. Much is to be ironed out. The reason I'm doing this is because I, seemingly by random chance, got a contact in Blizzard that doesn't involve going through the community managers. Those ****ers are, as many of your probably know, a dead end unless you are one of Sixen's sc2mapster goons.

In that link is a picture of our first model. Its almost finished but it gives you an idea of just what we are doing for this project.

We are planning (should we finish and release the map) planning to put all of those models into a public dependency for the modding community to use. A quick look at the picture will show the quality of those models.

Another project I am working on is this one: http://diplomunion.com/showthread.php?13744-High-Seas-Diplomacy-Info

High Seas Diplomacy:

This is a project using ported WarCraft 3 models (sounds and eventually portraits included) to make a diplomacy map set in the 1800's.

If you saw the Rise of the Reich link then you know that I don't have a terrainer for the project.

If you are a StarCraft 2 terrainer or someone who has a knack for it and willing to invest the time and effort to learn how to do it (I can show you everything you need to know plus a LOT more) please contact me via one of the following ways:

Email: [email protected]
Reply to the diplomunion thread or this one
Send me a PM on this forum, the diplomunion forum, the udmod forum, or the sc2mapster forum.

Thanks and hope to cya around!

Status
Not open for further replies.