• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Deus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hey I'm making a map called Deus. It's a map based on Diablo gameplay but it's not exactly the same as Diablo or the Diablo III Warcraft map that's floating around. Anyway I'll need an awesome terrainer who can terrain the map and I think I'll need someone or some people who can make awesome heroes and custom models and skins if need be and custom items. To those who volunteer I'll fill you in with details.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Actually I'm going to do the overall design of the map, story, character design such as Deus. I just need some people to do the actual terraining. I think I can do the items and heroes by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Okay =/. I really wanted to name the final boss Deus. But I can always change it to Dios. Diablo is Spanish for devil as Dios is Spanish for God =P.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

The mapname could lead to problems, because there is a real game (a first person RPG/shooter) called Deus. The expansion is Deux Ex: Invisible War (just to give information ^^)

I just found out on Wikipedia that the original game is Deus Ex and the expansion is Deus Ex: Invisible War. Deus itself is a separate game made by a different company. But if you think naming the game Deus is not a good idea anyway, then whatever.

Level 11
I dont like the name, kinda to light for that kind of game. Anyway I wont help you but write little more detailes about project, features at least.

Ou, maybe I could make models for you. But dont know. If you need em and if I will have time.

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Deus is about a Demon King named Deus and at his side (so far) are his brother Dio, and The Hydromancer. The goal of the game is to fight through Deus' armies and generals in his magical fortress before facing Deus himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.