• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Demon Form always on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings dear readers :wink:
May i just ask, if you could remind me of:
How do i create a new unit, and give it the model of Demon Form from a demon hunter? The demon hunters lvl 6 ability is Demon Form, how do i create a unit with that model? Becuase if you choose to set it on demon hunter (demon form) in the path, it becomes a normal demon hunter/illidan and not in demon form, if i remember correctly it had something to do with the - required animation -
Anyone who can tell me this correctly? :wink:

Deleted member 152855

D

Deleted member 152855

Take a look at the Demon Hunter (Demon Form) entry.
(Under Night Elf - Melee - Special)

If you look at:

ART - Required...

There are 4 entries all about something with "alternate"

Try to copy those to your new unit.

It might work.

Level 3
Take a look at the Demon Hunter (Demon Form) entry.
(Under Night Elf - Melee - Special)

If you look at:

ART - Required...

There are 4 entries all about something with "alternate"

Try to copy those to your new unit.

It might work.

Tried it, didn't really work.. Only worked for when the unit uses 'demon form' ability to turn into the demon.. But when it comes to ALWAYS have that model on, it didn't really work.. Ty for your time though

Level 19
is it this u mean man?

exactually what u want?

u mean u want another unit to change form to another model?

for example from 1 to another i know a trigger who will work then this is the one

• Metromophosis
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Metromophosis
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Abomination using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit - Replace (Last replaced unit) with a Demon Hunter using The old unit's relative life and mana
means ur demon hunter will be a abomination in 10 seconds then go back to demon hunter

Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Abomination using The old unit's relative life and mana = replace unit with abomination

Wait 10.00 seconds = then after 10 seconds chnge back to = Demon Hunter = Unit - Replace (Last replaced unit) with a Demon Hunter using The old unit's relative life and mana

Level 3
exactually what u want?

u mean u want another unit to change form to another model?

for example from 1 to another i know a trigger who will work then this is the one

• Metromophosis
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Metromophosis
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Abomination using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit - Replace (Last replaced unit) with a Demon Hunter using The old unit's relative life and mana
means ur demon hunter will be a abomination in 10 seconds then go back to demon hunter

Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Abomination using The old unit's relative life and mana = replace unit with abomination

Wait 10.00 seconds = then after 10 seconds chnge back to = Demon Hunter = Unit - Replace (Last replaced unit) with a Demon Hunter using The old unit's relative life and mana

Greetings there :wink:
And no that is not what i mean at all, i already do know of this.
What i want is to give a unit the model of a demon hunter in demon form simply. For ex i want the Demon Form model. Just like Footman, and Abomination models. Any model has its own path, but the Demon Forms path doesn't work because its the same as the dmon hunter itself. How do i make the Demon Form a model and not a model which requires a skill to trigger/transforms the unit into it.

Best example i can think of is:
I want a Footman to look like the Demon Form, WITHOUT needing to use any ability. How do i do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.