• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dawning of Bloodshed (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i am really good at mdl editing and animations i am also ok at making textures... maby i could join your campain... tell me what u want me to make my current project im working on is a blood elf map and ive allmost finished my blood elf UI(Compleatly redone UI)

PS- i just reformatted my computer had a virus so i dont have allot of my work only the stuff i have posted on the net

Im sorry i cant help how the pictures look i no longer have the models to change oh yeah you can look at my UI before i finished the cursor and finished the emblem at http://www.forums.hiveworkshop.com/showthread.php?t=30767

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 98
  • ss0001.JPG
    ss0001.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 79
  • ss0002.JPG
    ss0002.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 69
Level 18
Hmm
I have actually just started making Blood Elf skins to resemble the ones in the Burning Crusade
I would love to contribute to this
But, is this really going to happen?
Email me and well discuss
And of course I need to see what other team members there are as wel

Status
Not open for further replies.