• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Data - Base Order ID? What exactly is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
* i search the forum but i didn't get to find any info on this. Only manage to found out how it is use to play around with Spell Book.

I notice this in the Spell Book item ability. And i read about how it works if we change the Order ID so that it won't stack as one same spell.

But what exactly is Base Order ID? if i change it to "berserk" will it affect the "berserk" spell?

Example:
If i change spell book base order id to berserk, and i have a berserk spell, will it affect the spell book when i cast berserk or vise versa?

Thanks in advance!

Level 8
Or if, for example, you were to create a spell effect that begins when unit casts a custom spell of yours and that spell was based from berserk, the original berserk would trigger the spell effects also.
This is why I make any triggered spells based from channel. Channel is maybe the only ability besides spellbook that you can change the base order ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.