• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Custom game crashes randomly with +3 players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm quite new to map making and I have made a Hero Defence map for 1-4 players, using damage detection system and custom spells. It works fine with only two (human) players, but when I tried playing it yesterday with three other people it repeatedly crashed randomly around 3-5 minutes in.
Playing the map Solo but with control of all four players works fine and does not crash the game. Do you have any idea what could typically be the cause of this issue?
I have posted the crash text files I could find

Attachments

• Crash.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 89
  • War3Log.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.