• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Crusaders of the Orion - Carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Greetings,

I am a recent account user here at the hive workshop. I have started a project which i have come to name the Crusaders of the Orion. This individual map i adress as, Carnage. It will be a complex game, such as a hero arena, but will also be very diverse. I have created characters based on my imaginative thinking according to the World of Orion. Void Wanderers, wisps serving as hero choosers will be granted to eight players, and with these you may enter the sacrificial pedestals, in which these Void Wanderers will be spared for these heroes, in order to release them into the realization of this bizarre world. Much storyline takes place here, however i am not sure how to encorporate it in the game itself. But besides from this, each player will be transported to differing regions in which to scavenge food from critters and also hunt after other hostile heroes to recieve bounty points. After a period of time, Heroes will gather around a Colosseum to watch the two most worthy bout between themselves, announcing the current hero holding the most supremecy. Between these periods of time, Heroes can gather weapons, gizmos, and other items, for survival, and experience the same. This is just a summary on whats to come. Please notify me on any questions or doubts you have.

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

I'd like to see what you have in mind. Perhaps, i can work off some of your ideas.

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Actually I dont have MSN Messanger, but if this program is required then a download of the program can be arranged. Just tell me how to get it.

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Ok sure i can get it, but im on my dad's laptop right now so ill get it later, when im back on my computer.

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Thanks, if you have any tips or questions let me know...

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Hey Dragonmage i just installed MSN Messenger. Whats your e-mail adress so i can add you?

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Hmm... I went to your profile and clicked on msn. It sent me to an e-mail page...

Teladrone

T

Teladrone

Ok, thanks. It's been updated, although its the same as my e-mail adress..

Status
Not open for further replies.