• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

CREEP RESPAWN REQUEST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
need a creep spawn trigger, ok here it is

Level 1 troll berz. dies, respawns back at its place
Another level 1 troll berz. dies and respawns back at ITS place in 30 seconds, not same place as first one!!!

THX THX THX

Level 13
you could probably set it up with the reincarnate ability, or a unit spawn tigger. either way, it isnt too hard

Level 8
thats so simple:
event: a unit dies
conditions: unit type of (dying unit) equal to (_units_) [use 'or multiple functions first for more than 1']
actions: wait - 30 seconds, Create 1 (unit type of (dying unit)) at (position of (dying unit))

u can use this for every unit type to if it doesnt really matter... just not buildings remember!

Level 5
or u could put if you want to put it were it dies

event unit dies

condition equal to watever unit

action replace unit with new units max health and mana

or if it is a hero

event unit dies

conditions equal to watever unit

action instantly revive hero at certian region

or if its a unit and want it to die and come back to certian region

event unit dies

condition equal to watever unit

action create unit for specific player and certian region

i hope this helps

Level 22
Just so you know, RaD, that trigger doesnt work. I tried that before when I was trying to create a similar effect. There is a problem with the "position of dyting unit" when the unit has been dead for too long. It no longer registers its existance and doesnt spawn the new unit. Its better to use reagons and have the creeps in them, so when a creep dies you can order a new one to be spawned in the vecinity of there the previous creep died.
-VGsatomi

Level 13
VGsatomi said:
Just so you know, RaD, that trigger doesnt work. I tried that before when I was trying to create a similar effect. There is a problem with the "position of dyting unit" when the unit has been dead for too long. It no longer registers its existance and doesnt spawn the new unit. Its better to use reagons and have the creeps in them, so when a creep dies you can order a new one to be spawned in the vecinity of there the previous creep died.
-VGsatomi

Sry VGsatomi, but this trigger works although I would write it a bit different (it didn't work in some older versions of WC3). I've tested it with 15 creeps (3 different types) and a 120 sec delay, it worked without any mistake.

Level 2
Is there any way to make that trigger for a type of monster:

ie
event:
unit -dies
con
-dying unit equal to "creep"
action
-etc etc

or do i have to make each and every single type of creep its own trigger ??/

i was thinking of making all creeps ancient but this affect the ways that alot of spells and abilities affect them, which means alot of messing about in the object editor?.. any suggestions?

Cheers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.