• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Need Info] Couple data editor questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Couple questions:

Many buildings have a texture underneath them when they are built, is there a way i could edit this? specifically, i want to change the farm's texture to the blacksmith's texture, which is the same thing but larger, so if i can just make it larger that would work too.

How do i speed up the animation of the building building? I have gone to the cutscene editor and have edited to the right settings but i cannot get it to appear that way in game.

Thanks all!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Many buildings have a texture underneath them when they are built, is there a way i could edit this? specifically, i want to change the farm's texture to the blacksmith's texture, which is the same thing but larger, so if i can just make it larger that would work too.
Actors should be applying the splat. They should be scalable. If I recall the splat actor is created by the building actor.

How do i speed up the animation of the building building? I have gone to the cutscene editor and have edited to the right settings but i cannot get it to appear that way in game.
Alter the events of the unit actor such that when the animation is playing it plays at the appropriate speed. Generally when playing a specific animation it has a "length" parameter which can operate in many modes (eg absolute).

Status
Not open for further replies.