• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Copy And Paste Hight Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok, i couldve sworn a while ago when i changed the hight of a doodad and copy,pasted it it would retain the hight. Now it resetes to default like when you drag it :(. Any suggestions?

Level 10
No like il take a doodad, raise its hight do to page, up-down, then il need it somewhere else. You know when you drag doodads thaat were raised lowered there hights reset to normal. But i couldve sworn i did it where i copy and pasted a doodad that had been risen via pague up and when i pasted it it had that same hight and not what its normal hight is. But now when i copy and paste a hight modified doodad and paste it it goes to normal hight (the pasted one). Help?!

Status
Not open for further replies.