• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cook System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi all, i found a cook system at here (click here) and i import everything in my map but the guy typed how to import it;
How To Implement:
1) Copy all abilities from the object editor to your map.
2) Copy all fire pit units from the unit editor to your map.
3) Copy all the items from the item editor to your map.
4) Replace all unit rawcodes to the globals in trigger Cook System
5) Replace all item rawcodes to the globals in trigger Cook System
6) Replace all spell rawcodes to the globals in trigger Cook System

but i dont understand the last 3 steps, what do they mean with rawcodes and how do i do it. please help me

Level 16
Seas =)

The Rawcodes:

If you open the Object Editor you have to press: Crtl + D ( The same as: View > Display Values as Raw Data )
Now you see all the raw dates of every unit > every item > every ability.

As you see in the Trigger Editor of this system, the trigger starts with putting every stuff into constants. Now you have just replace the code parts ( 'A000' - I004' - 'h002' ) with you codes. Because you use other items ( so they have a different raw code as well )

Edit: Pharao is talking about this "This spell is rejected and can cause errors." ... This means that the spell maybe can force an error. But I tested some around ... hmm maybe the error chance is 0.1% :wsmile: ( Ahh I found an error: If you stop cooking at 104% the meat is burned - tooltip says it's burned at 105% ... )

Level 4
okay, but i get like 102 errors. I changed all rawcodes but i get errors like:
"Expected end of line"
"Expected end loop"
"Expected a name"
"Expected a Variable name"
"Expected a Fuction name"

only those types of errors i get. In the download file of the system i dont get those errors

Level 3
you simply haven't synced your data properly, at least it sounds that way. every function takes something and returns something. like for instance, A boolean comparison ie (triggering unit is a structure equal to true) takes boolean and returns boolean.
if the first value was not defined or incorrect, it would say something like "Expected a boolean" You need to go over all of your triggers and make sure everything is correct. If you have any red flags, you will know you need to fix that trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.