• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Concurrent Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I've only started watching anime recently (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/arhowk if anyone wants to fr) but I've noticed something strange with my anime friends, that they will watch 5-6 animes concurrently (not airing animes, finished)

I can't see why, looking back at when I watched clannad i don't even see it possible for me to watch one episode than wait a month and watch another. It also seems easier to follow plots, considering I have the attention span of a puppy.

Thoughts?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I 'only' watch 3 ongoing animes. The rest is all completed stuff.

Overall it's about 45 'old' animes (series I watched when they were ongoing = not included) and 3 ongoing ones.

The good thing with ongoing animes is the fact that I don't stay up the whole night to watch 12 episodes. The downside being to wait for the next episode obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.