• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Combining a Jass trigger spell to a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay I can’t figure how to copy this spell which is in jass to my map. It does not have any directions. Even if it did I still cant figure out how to get it into my map. It uses the ABC code. Which I did what it said to create an new trigger, convert it to text then copy the whole ABC system. THE ABC SYSTEM WORKS FINE IT SAVES GREAT. I then put the spell that is in jass that uses the ABC code. Into my map. Changed all the raw code to the spells in my map. Every thing the same exact thing. But when I start to test the map it just goes to the main title screen of wc3 Frozen Throne. Please help. And when I put new gen on to complie every thing it freezes on me and stops working.

So when I save the ABC System it works fine but when I put the spell in it freezes when I have the new gen jass helper. If i take that off and test the map it just goes to the title screen of wc3.

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.