• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

combine lich king and illidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can some make a model that combines the arthas from this site and the illidan from warcraft 3 with horns and wings. Put illidan's horns on arthas head and illidan's wings on arthas' back. if someone can? make a sound comibne illidan's soundset and arthas deathknight soundset. ok maybe that's a little too much. PLz help me out? here are the pictures

Attachments

• models_8096_screenshot[3].jpg
    models_8096_screenshot[3].jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,797
  • models_8251_screenshot[2].jpg
    models_8251_screenshot[2].jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4,457
Level 3
merge lich king and illidan

cmon people this is not wow im reffering to. I'm saying make ur own models.

Level 21
They would look very damn retarded and I laughed at darkdeathknight's comment.
Won't look to good, because Illidan and Arthas don't like each other very munch and they have their differences against each other and probably just complain when they are fused together.

Level 3
im not trying to edit models. i'm saying make ur own models. at least show me what it would look like and no i dont have permission cuz i don't plan on editing them

Level 3
i was thinking of making a campaign where arthas and illidan's soul are in a graveyard and soon are both walking on earth again and trying to take down bolvar fordragon the current lich king and then at the end, illidan and arthas will fuse to become the new lich king.

Level 2
Dang dude I asked for this a couple weeks ago and got the same silent treatment...maybe we should fuse and get enough rep to find friends.

Level 15
Illidan's Wings

Not Illidan's, but the only ones on hive - Horns

My advice would be to ask for horns attachment, rather than a model - attachment is easier to make and doesn't require model editing.

Good luck with Lichidan, chaps =))
(or is it Illilich?)

PS: since Frostmourne is shattered, is it gonna be Arthas with Twin Blades of Azzinoth? Icecrown would melt from sheer badassery =D

Level 15
hm, Model doesn't work. Textures paths are exactly like they are listed in the model, but it doesn't work.

Level 3
look at this. this is arthas and illidan merged

Attachments

• Illidan-Arthas-Hybrid-285x300.jpg
    Illidan-Arthas-Hybrid-285x300.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 10,764
Level 3
don't bother guys. i thought one of u might be kind enough to make a model of ur own. but forget it. btw there is a request for illidan's horns by me so i already have arthas model with armor but if someone create illidan's horns ill just use that instead. Thanks guys.

Level 6
Well there was no need to make a model from scratch and it is a lot of work and what you requested was not this....

What do you mean might be kind enough?
That is just plain rude, I don't think I will be helping you anymore, not to be mean but that is just mean.
Saying people are mean by editing models for you and trying their best to get it to work and plus I don't want to make a model from scratch.

Level 3
i'm srry that's not what i meant to say. i mean thanks for your hard work. you really tried. thanks. if u still dont wanna help then ok then.

Level 18
like if said this million of times before....

1: Its very doubtable anyone will just make you such a model from scratch as checking at your post and rep count besides that i dont see a good explanation why you need it so much.

2: You can simply use attachments to get the same effect.

3: Acting like we are the paphetic people who do not wana help you doesn't work here on hive so i advice you to stop with it.

4: and since im not a complete........... good luck with the request

Level 3
hey hey im not disrespectful towards any of u. i just wanted to see if u could make a model from scratch. if u cant then just tell me. dont be saying a whole lot of shit. forget bout this shit ight? fuck off. warmanta is still helping so leave me alone dr. house

Status
Not open for further replies.