• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Combine 2 Abilities and Split Gold ( ally or area )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i have a lot of questions...
At first, sorry for my bad english :(

I have Problems to combine Abiliteis like 'Feuerbrand'( sorry 4 german ) its the deamon hunter skill which burns enemies with an Ability that regenerates hitpoints hp reg +2 e.g.

Do i have to combine those 2 Abilities with a Trigger? or can i combine them in the editor?

the 2. question i have is, how to make a trigger that splitts the gold from creeps to the allied players. Please help me :mwahaha:

1. Yes you need a trigger.

As you active immolation, add item ability that regenerates life to the unit, and as you deactivate it remove that ability.

Or if you don't want the damage you can use a negative value and change targets allowed to allies, and maybe it will heal them(I'm not sure i never tried)

2. I don't totally understand, but yes again you will need to give gold by triggers.

Level 3
thank you i'll try it, the problem is that te ability is upgradable 10 times, do i have to make an own trigger 4 every stage of the ability?

the second question is: for example there are 3 players in a team 1 is the supporter hero, so does not kill much units, but its a item based game so he needs money.... i want to give money from killed creeps to all the players in an ally 1 :1 :1 even if only 1 player killed the creep

Level 6
for the second question

Event - Unit Dies
Condition - Owner of Dying Unit is Neutral Hostile
Action
Player - Add 100 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
Player - Add 100 to Player 2 (Blue) Current gold
Player - Add 100 to Player 3 (Teal) Current gold
Player - Add 100 to Player 4 (Purple) Current gold
etc...

Level 11
For you first question do
Events:
A unit learns an ability
Conditions:
Ability is Immolation (english version)
Actions:
If - level of Immolation for triggering unit is 1
Then - Add Immolation2 to triggering unit
Upgrade level of Immolation2
Else - Upgrade level of Imolation2

I think that this should work. Just make immolation2 based off immolation but make the target "self" and make it do negative damage (hold shift when selecting the value). At first keep the icon for immolation2, but when you test it and to see if it works then remove the icon so you dont see it there. Both should activate when one is activated because they have the same base order id or whatever it is. Hope this works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.