• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Classic Defence - Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, i am making a new map, i cant say its original or extremely advanced triggered, its rather simple and entertaining.

--

Its Classic Defence, a defence map where a team of 8 have to defend the middle spot of the map (not original i guess) in a altered melee way, they must build their bases inside and outside of the castle (the middle) and provide the castle with towers, walls, barricades and soldiers to protect it.

--

20 Waves of enemies will strike the team, the power of the waves changes alot every wave. A Wave will have 5 waves (or different units) that comes a short time after each other, there is four places to enter the castle, so the team is active all the time.

--

Oh well, now we know what the game is mainly about, here is some extras that may make this unique, outside the castle are alot of groups (Passive Units) that gives different quests each. Completing the quests resulst gold and wood, and maybe the quest giver on your control.

What i need:

- Triggerer: I need someone that can do the triggers for waves and quests. (f0rkAk3n has this spot.)
- Terrainer: Someone that can help me with terrain, making it special.
- Other: A/some creative persons that can help me with the map, comming with creative ideas when i ask them :thumbs_up:

This map is barely started, i have just worked on terrain a little bit and thats that.

Screenies!!!

Attachments

• worldedit 2006-04-12 02-34-36-67.JPG
    worldedit 2006-04-12 02-34-36-67.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 116
  • worldedit 2006-04-12 02-35-14-65.JPG
    worldedit 2006-04-12 02-35-14-65.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture.JPG
    Picture.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Level 2
I could do other. lol
I have some knowledge, and possibly a few ideas later on, but if you can just keep me informed on the process, and send me some of the things you're working on i may be able to help with most tasks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.