• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello I'm trying to make a basic cinematic and first I lock the camera to Alexstrasza and after that I lock it to Kalecgos and then I rotate it and so far so good. However when I try to lock the camera on a new target it's still locked in on Kalecgos what could I do to change this code to make the camera actually move?

• Cinematic 1
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for (All players): fade out over 2.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Disable user control for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Clear the screen of text messages for (All players)
      • Cinematic - Turn subtitle display override On
      • Camera - Apply Camera 001 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Alexstrasza - Dragon 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to 325.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to 1800.00 over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Alexstrasza - Dragon 0001 <gen> named Alexstrasza: Play No sound and display We shall wait until.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Kalecgos 0004 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Camera - Rotate camera 180.00 degrees around (Source of current camera view) for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Kalecgos 0004 <gen> named Kalecgos: Play No sound and display I am here!. Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
      • Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Alexstrasza - Dragon 0001 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Alexstrasza - Dragon 0001 <gen> named Alexstrasza: Play No sound and display There is no need to.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait

Level 24
Well it works thank you however when I lock the camera to a unit it freezes and stops the current animation it is doing any tips there?

Status
Not open for further replies.