• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Changing spell's model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Real noobie question, wanted to change the model of the spell... but hate me I can't find the line with model in spell's specs in Object Editor

Level 21
In the Ability Editor, it's in the "Art" section:

1672333748968.png

If it's a targeted spell, you change Art - Target, otherwise Art - Caster creates an effect on the caster, and sometimes Art - Effect can be used too but it's a bit inconsistent depending on the base spell

Level 7
I wanted to change the model of roots from druid's skill to some kinda hand's grasp model I have

Level 20
I wanted to change the model of roots from druid's skill to some kinda hand's grasp model I have
That would be Stats - Buffs. You can change the model of Entangling Roots in Buffs/Effects or create a new Buff based of Entangling Roots (Copy & Paste) and change the Stats - Buffs on your spell to your new created buff.

Level 7
Thank you it works! Ima keep in mind that different of these things responds to different types of models!

Status
Not open for further replies.