• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

change unit help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i am trying to the units in the troll berserker upgrade for example a lighting lizard into a thunder lizard but when i place those two units in the upgrade itself and apply the upgrade to the unit then purchase the upgrade, the UNIT DISAPPEARS!!! and futher more my head hunters become berserkers... WTF am i doing wrong :vw_wtf:

Level 4
sorry but for the troll berserker upgrade i tryed to put a lightning lizard in the unit type avalable 1 position and a thunder lizard in the unit type avalable 2 position. after that i applied the new upgrade to both units. after i did that when i purchased the upgrade my "train lighting lizard" icon dissipeard off of my building. and for some reason my troll head hunters are now troll berserkers. does that make more sense? :grin:

Level 17
That's normal
The native of wc3 engine code
If you use the troll berseker upgrade, the troll head hunter will play it morph animation and became troll berseker, also the troll headhunter is erased from the building that trains it, and get replaced with troll bersekers unit

Level 2
I have another question about unit changing upgrades.
You told Taco to change the Troll Headhunter into Lighting Lizard than change the Troll Berserker into Thunder Lizard.
The Upgrade used for that is the Berserker Upgrade.

If you use the troll berseker upgrade, the troll head hunter will play it morph animation and became troll berseker, also the troll headhunter is erased from the building that trains it, and get replaced with troll bersekers unit

I want to ask...How I can edit this Upgrade...(so I can use the upgrade on different units...and not only one type of units, more.I mean..for example, I want to upgrade a Skeleton in a Skeleton Orc, a Footman in a Captain...and so on, in the same building)
I've tryed to find the effect used by that upgrade....it's called "rtma"...it seems it's hidden..(I've also used Ctrl+D to see if I can find it in that way)
How I can make custom Upgrades from this Upgrade?....Can't edit the effect..and if I create a custom upgrade it use the same effect.
Any ideea? :am:

Status
Not open for further replies.