• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can't open any maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I can't open any maps in Warcraft Editor (not even the ultimate terraining map) I also can't play any maps or campaigns using the Actual Warcraft III game. Whenever I select the map from the custom game list, the game looks like its about to load the map, and then just goes back to the games option panel (the panel right before you press start)

Anyway if you an understand that, here's a pic of the error I get when opening up maps in WCIII Editor

Edit: added larger image

Attachments

• Error Message 2.JPG
    Error Message 2.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 122
Level 3
Did you just update your warcraft3 to the latest patch? 1.24c? I had the same problem.
So I deleted wc3 and backed up all maps and save files, reinstalled it to patch 1.21b it works the best, but you cant play online.

Level 5
Reinstall it, or get more RAM (the "not enough storage" part means there's not enough ram to process the thing). But something like that (needing so much ram) shouldn't happen unless the version you are using is bugged up, so first reinstall the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.