• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can someone help me remove a weapon from a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Everyone shut the hell up, kay? I got this!

@SonicFlare101, just... ask a fucking moderator to edit your model. Say those fucking words "Hey, *moderator's name* can you edit this model? I want you to remove it's weapon". That's ALL you have to FUCKING DO! Just do it, don't ask some thread shits, like "why u use this thread", "why u help me"...

I'm gettin' kinda angry...

Level 12
Everyone shut the hell up, kay? I got this!

@SonicFlare101, just... ask a fucking moderator to edit your model. Say those fucking words "Hey, *moderator's name* can you edit this model? I want you to remove it's weapon". That's ALL you have to FUCKING DO! Just do it, don't ask some thread shits, like "why u use this thread", "why u help me"...

I'm gettin' kinda angry...

No, that is completely arrogant, ignorant, and incorrect.

Do NOT tell ANYBODY to shut up and DO NOT necro an old thread that has been solved for a while. YOU DO NOT have this. And do not bring your hate-filled rants into this.

A moderator WILL NOT edit your model because that IS NOT the moderator's job. That IS NOT AT ALL what you have to do. The purpose of the REQUESTS forum is to ask for model edits (So this is the wrong forum and I'm wondering why this hasn't been closed). DO NOT insult new members (Just correct them/report the post).

As for Fire Eagle and SonicFlare101, don't bring your random conversation into the thread.

Level 14
No, that is completely arrogant, ignorant, and incorrect.

Do NOT tell ANYBODY to shut up and DO NOT necro an old thread that has been solved for a while. YOU DO NOT have this. And do not bring your hate-filled rants into this.

A moderator WILL NOT edit your model because that IS NOT the moderator's job. That IS NOT AT ALL what you have to do. The purpose of the REQUESTS forum is to ask for model edits (So this is the wrong forum and I'm wondering why this hasn't been closed). DO NOT insult new members (Just correct them/report the post).

As for Fire Eagle and SonicFlare101, don't bring your random conversation into the thread.
Sorry, i was angry as ****... you are right. Also, sorry that i said "moderator".. it's "modeller" i think. :]

Level 12
What the heck ive already got the model and now because i ask things in the help form you swear at me.
Anyway why are people still using this thread anyway??????

There was absolutely no need for you to reply and revive the thread again after it had finally died down.

I've contacted mods to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.