• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bustedstuffs Planet Views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Bustedstuffs Planet Views!
starcraft 2 planet Pics
Where did i find these Models?
Answer: in The data editor i went to the models tab and i used A building Like Command center and Changed its model in the Field area The model can be found here: Assets/Ui/Starmap/PlanetIcon/
And then you will find the planet models in the directory
How did i get the Stars? easy i enabled the campaign Dependancy and went through the terran units in the Ui panel and found SS_BackgroundSpaceTerranLarge.

Hope you like it! :thumbs_up:

UPDATE! new planet view :D

Attachments

• Planet View 2.jpg
    Planet View 2.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 724
  • Planet View 3.jpg
    Planet View 3.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 244
  • Planetary View.jpg
    Planetary View.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Planet view 4.jpg
    Planet view 4.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Level 3
Yes it was quite easy to make thats why i did it, i've always enjoyed planet scenes too i've done various photoshop pictures of planets i made from scratch and found textures to use to make the surfaces. heres a photoshop planet i did. one of my Favorites i've done

Attachments

• pLANET sunrise copy.jpg
    pLANET sunrise copy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.