• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Burger King or McDonalds?

BK or McD's?

• Burger King

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Mcdonalds, I simply havent been to BK much, it could be a change but I dont get takeout much so..

Level 14
McDonalds if theres nothing to eat or if I am on a long drive. I dont like fast food. Makes me feel... well... bleh. Though I absolute hate their advertising. McDonalds sponsoring the Olympics. Ya that aint even funny.

Level 35
I hate them both. All meals consist of some fucking meat fucked into some fucking roll, and all this shit for 350Ft (rly expensive), the bigger menus are even more expensive (around 1500Ft, and I can buy 3 packs of cigs on that money), and they don't even satisfy my hunger. Even the ingredients suk. 90% crap, and everything else is synthetic.

Level 13
I believe this is fitting.

fm7xg7.jpg

Level 27
I would have agreed about the McDonald's French fries, but after seeing that they don't rot, and then analyzing their taste, I realize they are very disgusting. Hard to think your taste buds can be fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.