• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

building produce FOOD FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hello i get problem with the buildings....

i set player foodmax to 400,and cap to 500 but when i test it,i only have 100 food on my screen,
1, i create 1 pwer generator that produce 10 food,but when i built it it will not add food.i edit tht this type of building produce 10 food,but it fail.
2,1 i edit 1 forgoten to be my NPC that i can buy item,when i test it and buy that store, the item drops on the ground.--->iwant this item to go directly on my inventory,,,,,,i put abilty as.[invu/sell item] what went wrong?:ogre_frown::ogre_frown:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm not sure if I understand correctly but I will answer your question at least partially.
When you set the maximum food a player can have, you have to do it via "Advanced" -> "Game Interface" -> "Food Cap(or something similar to it)". In any case, the maximal value you can set is 300. And for the buildings, you are doing it correctly as far as I know (Object Editor right?)

Level 7
yes im making it in editor,so this 300 i put in [adnve] is the max food i can use the whole game?

coz i make 1 building that if you build this 1 it produce 10 food,but when i build it it doesnt stock...what will the cause of that fail..

this item buying a hero was solve anyway,,thnk you i forgot to put [hero select] ablity..

Level 12
yes im making it in editor,so this 300 i put in [adnve] is the max food i can use the whole game?

coz i make 1 building that if you build this 1 it produce 10 food,but when i build it it doesnt stock...what will the cause of that fail..

this item buying a hero was solve anyway,,thnk you i forgot to put [hero select] ablity..

just create the building based on Town Hall/ Tree of Life/ Necropolis/ Great Hall.

Level 7
coz i put a my main town as the shirne, the icon of that building is the [ mask of death] in undead special building,and my food generator is the [power generator] of orc.i wnat to make it like a farm of human that produce food if build it,i edit it via object Edtr and put [food produce 10] when i test map and build it it fails!

Status
Not open for further replies.