• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNLightSaberBlue

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
btnlightsaberbluejm5.jpg
disbtnlightsaberbluedh3.jpg

My first icons , enjoy ! (Please rate it though)

Keywords:
light saber , blue , laser , starwars , saber
Contents

BTNLightSaberBlue (Icon)

Reviews
03:08, 5th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Rejected for these reasons. - Lacks real effort on this icon. - Blade part is just a glow filter effect. - Background is very plain. - The graphic is somewhat pixelated. - Handle lacks shading. - The...

M

03:08, 5th Dec 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Rejected for these reasons.
- Lacks real effort on this icon.
- Blade part is just a glow filter effect.
- Background is very plain.
- The graphic is somewhat pixelated.
- Handle lacks shading.
- The lightsaber lacks perspective and the blade part bends more than the handle.
- Incorrect DISBTN.

Level 2
it is a light saber , but becos I resized the image , it became kinda weirds ( Nothing happened to Aayla Secura though)

by the way, how can I fix it ?
post a new one , and ask a mod to delete this thread or... edit it ?

lol .... the rules say: 75% of your work should be freehand but ... this icon isn't even filled for 50% xD. You should make the sword bigger.

yes....... freehand 8) honestly...... if i say everything this icon needs to be done you'll think that i flame you xD so i'll help you a bit, and a bit and a bit.... 8)

First: you need to have a clear-to-see-object in view, curently the lightsaber is not so good 8)

~Misha~