• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Brood Frontier TD A.04mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings everyone,
I am glad to announce that i have recently completed the terrain on a new project of mine called the "Brood Frontier". Yes, yes, it is a tower defense, and i am trying to follow the concept of Warhammer 40k TD with my own theme. I really do hope that it will turn out well. I am beginning the triggers, but i will say that the progress is really coming out of my a$$. Anyways, just wanted to update anyone who might wanna play my td, although getting the terrain finished isn't that much of a sucess. :roll:

Level 3
Well i have completed some basic triggers on my map, but i am determined to get it finished as soon as possible. I also have a tower to see how good it is for the first level i already made. I guess i will post back when i have completed the triggers or have come close to that. Anyways, back to Warcraft III World Editor. :D

Level 3
btw...I heard that there is a WH40K TD Version 5.00.22? I have seen posts of it but where can i find it?

Level 6
*turns on sound system*
*listens as a dog 10 blocks away starts barking*
*sits here going deaf listening to breaking benjamen*

EDIT : by the way i have teryed this i nearly went deaf -_-
i am supposed to be lol so says the doctor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.