• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Broken model problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
The problem is most likely on your side. When resources are posted moderators have to check if it works correctly. Since the comments from moderator approve of the resource, it should be working.

Your problem is probably in incorrect texture path just like General Frank wrote. To solve this do the following:
Open import editor, find the RazormaneWorker.blp file (notice it has to be the file with the .blp extension) and double click it or select it and press Enter key. A new window should pop up. Check the box "Use custom path" and in the "Full path" field remove what you have there (what you have there is probably something like "war3mapImported\RazormaneWorker.blp" so delete it) and paste there this:
Units\Razormane\RazormaneWorker\RazormaneWorker.blp

Once that is done click the OK button and save the map. After saving is complete, exit world editor and then open it again and load your map. The changes should have taken place by then.

Level 1
The thing is I've already tried several path. And I also imported many models before. So I don't know where is exactly the problem. I already tried the exit thing a couple of time too. Thank you for the reply but the problem still unsolved...Sorry

Level 1
OK!!! Finally after trying some things and resetting the editor a couple of time I was able to make this model work. The weird thing is that the problem was in the model itself...I had to go in the model editor to solve it.....anyway thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.