• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Boss Challenge II 0.9.3 ENG

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
- 22 custom Items
- 10 custom heroes
- 47 custom Spells
- a fully scripted boss with a lot of abilities and special effects
- a lot of strategic possibilities (heros, items, spells, boss tactics...)
- a combat text that shows damage etc
- 3 difficulties (easy, normal, hard)
- all spells triggered and nearly all scale with hero attributes
- damage meter
- energy, rage and runemight system (like in real wow)
- a lot of other usefull systems
- repick and reskill by items
- nearly no lags and leaks because of preloading and leak remove

Keywords:
boss, challenge, wow, tank, healer, damage, dealer, impossible, hard, lol
Contents

Boss Challenge II 0.9.3 ENG (Map)

Reviews
15:05, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well I rate this one 2.9/5 and vote for approval since it is good enough to pass as a good map still needs a lot of work.
Also this one was a bit better then your other two so far, I liked how you had to kill Kel'Thuzads servants first.

Stuff That Needs Work
- Balance the units that you fight before Kel'Thuzad
- Kel'Thuzad is a bit slow and might want to give him more then feel cold
- Add more to the bosses instead of just summon and feel the gold

Level 6
Well I rate this one 2.9/5 and vote for approval since it is good enough to pass as a good map still needs a lot of work.
Also this one was a bit better then your other two so far, I liked how you had to kill Kel'Thuzads servants first.

Stuff That Needs Work
- Balance the units that you fight before Kel'Thuzad
- Kel'Thuzad is a bit slow and might want to give him more then feel cold
- Add more to the bosses instead of just summon and feel the gold

what you mean by balancing the units before the bosses? the units before the bosses are just some units you CAN do for warmup, and they are supposed to be easy. i dont really understand what u mean by "balancing"?

what do you mean by "the boss is slow"? :)

i quite understand your last point, your right with that. but kel-thuzad doesnt just summon units. he has 3 phases and can control a random player, spam blizzards, has and enrage and so on so i think its not only summoning units (but for sure its part of all boss maps your right with that, but i just think every boss NEEDs to summon units :D )

greez

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Well as my last comment on your first submission will answer this one...

"what you mean by balancing the units before the bosses? the units before the bosses are just some units you CAN do for warmup, and they are supposed to be easy. i dont really understand what u mean by "balancing"?"
Answer: "Oh, the units before boss is just for warm up? They're very hard to skip if so and are a bit powerful to handle unless everyone buys a super cannon and waits. For the reaction with divine shied most people will go like "WTF WHAT HAPPEN!?"...".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"what do you mean by "the boss is slow"?"
I meant that Kel'Thuzad casts a little slow and should move and cast a little faster.

I know that Kel'Thuzad has a lot but still if you think of it mass blizzards isn't too much fun, it's not much yet and besides you have enrage on every boss don't you? I do agree every boss needs to summon.