• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blue's "Rakaeon: The Lost Age" Race Poll!!! PLEASE

Which of these races would you like to see availuable in the first beta version??

• Moon Elves/Elves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orcs/Trolls

• Titans/Giants

• Dwarves/Gnomes

• Taurens/Panderons

• Nagas/Undead

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Please vote for which of the following races you'd like to see in my campaign RPG. Select if you want either one of the two, and if you want post which specific of these race you want to see. Please note that all these races are planned to be in the campaign at one point. We just want your ideas for which races we should work in the beginning. Currently we have the humans going. Thx
-Blue

Level 6
Oh yea they arn't going to be like that. Its going to be the races that get the most votes from two of the alliances. Ex: MoonElves/Elves and Orcs/Taurens. Its going to be two of the alliances at least. Thx
-Blue

Level 6
Hmmm ok. A dark elf might be added to the damned... i dunno. I'll think on it. All these ideas are just piling up lol. Important part is getting it to work...Thx
-Blue

Level 6
Hmm elves seem to be popular. I think I'll make it humans and elves in the first one. I will also add the orcs for the horde. Beta version will include:
1.Humans
2.Moon Elves
3.Orcs

Level 6
Oops I didnt mean the orcs. I meant the undead. But as far as the humans, I've began to work on them first in this project, and abandoning them now seems pointless. Thx
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.