• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Melee] BloodBath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
For those who don't know, Blood bath was/is a 4 player 64x64 map (the smallest they made back then) where zerg rushes were infamous!

Getting to warcraft 3, resource a bit different, and being such a small map, Would this even work in a Warcraft 3 world? (Small 4 player map where its all about who can rush first)

Terrain artwork is something I started getting into, therfor not soemthing I am very good at. This would probably be my first actual public terrain project. i want to see if it would look good, if it was a viable/playable map

Level 10
For those who don't know, Blood bath was/is a 4 player 64x64 map (the smallest they made back then) where zerg rushes were infamous!

Getting to warcraft 3, resource a bit different, and being such a small map, Would this even work in a Warcraft 3 world? (Small 4 player map where its all about who can rush first)

Terrain artwork is something I started getting into, therfor not soemthing I am very good at. This would probably be my first actual public terrain project. i want to see if it would look good, if it was a viable/playable map

Like, re-create the map in Warcraft III, or re-create the whole Starcraft thing?
If this was as a Warcraft III map, it would be pretty hard for the Orcs and Night Elves. The best races to rush with are Undead and Human. A couple of militias and footmen are a good way to demolish someone at the start (plus a Paladin)

Level 16
Like, re-create the map in Warcraft III, or re-create the whole Starcraft thing?
If this was as a Warcraft III map, it would be pretty hard for the Orcs and Night Elves. The best races to rush with are Undead and Human. A couple of militias and footmen are a good way to demolish someone at the start (plus a Paladin)
Just the map.
ps- doesn't orc have a good blademaster for harassing, or a far seer for wolves? and night elves have a warden, and keeper for early harassment too, Demon hunter would also be a nice for harassment.

Edit: I started working on a 64x64 outland Terrain, but I heard Ruins of Dalaran has Blood for water! if that is true I might try that (so long as it stays within Melee ruleset)

Status
Not open for further replies.