• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Blight and no anim trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So, I have downloaded a tree without animation, but i don't need them that much. I only need them to have a blighted version. So, is it possible to add to custom trees blight version from for example Ashenvale Trees (when they are on blight). Or maybe better: is it possible to (when tree gets blighted) change its color?

Level 11
By "blight" you mean when it's day trees go blight and when it's night they go back to their original form, or you want trees to go blight when a unit owned by you or an ally comes nearby (the tree is in line of sight)?

Level 2
Blight, the one that Undead buldings are making. Or Creep... I don't know how it's named in English :p

Level 11
Ah, they don't go dead cause its downloaded only in normal version. Try searching for the blight model of that tree from the place you downloaded it. If you fail to find anything, download magos model editor (its easy to use), open a copy of the downloaded model and change its texture to the texture of a dead tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.